Welcome

Enjoy this Blog.This blog is about Alan Grant's journey in Jurassic Park with lots of dinosaurs.Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Alan Grant

   My name is Alan Grant. I am a palaeontologist.I live in America and I studied about live on earth. I studied about the history of live in this earth. I have studied many dinosaurs for many years and it was very interesting for me. I wanted to observe many other dinosaurs. I worked with a millionaire named John Hammond who was also the owner of the Jurassic Park, the park who had lot of dinosaurs and many things that I wanted to study there. I also worked together with a Paleobotanist named Dr.Ellie Sattler who studied about plants who lived on earth millions of years ago. The lawyer from Environmental  Protection Agency which was Bob Morris wanted to come to talk with me. Bob Morris wanted more information about John Hammond and the Jurassic Park from me and they asked me about many things.The EPA was thinking that John Hammond was making a mistake. I just answered them what I could answer.Hammond paid me a lot of money for what I did and Hammond said to me that he would invite me and Dr.Sattler to Isla Nublar and paid us $60.000 each and we agreed.It was located in Costa Rica.I had a chance to see dinosaurs in that island and study them.

No comments:

Post a Comment